W Johnson and B Brown knew a thing or two when they wrote the song 'Home Among the Gum Trees' - expounding the virtues of a "simple bush retreat".
Kauri Pines however is no simple bush retreat - this beautiful five bedroom holiday house is nestled among the trees on World Heritage-listed Fraser and is the ultimate in bush getaways.
In true Queenslander fashion, its wide verandahs allow you to enjoy Fraser's gorgeous surrounds - and all within a stone's throw of the property's mod cons. What better way to enjoy your traditional Fraser Island family holiday in the sun, than in this thoroughly modern property.
- Bed 1 - 1 x Queen Bed with Ensuite and Air Conditioning
- Bed 2 - 1 x Queen Bed with Ensuite and Air Conditioning
- Bed 3 - 1 x Queen Bed
- Bed 4 - 1x Queen Bed
- Bed 5 - 2 x Single Bed plus 1 x Single Trundle Bed (if required)
- Additional 1 x Sofa Bed with Double Bed fold out
- Maximum Capacity 13 People
- Air Conditioning in both Master Bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Spa Bath in Main Bathroom
- Chefs Kitchen with Island Bench
- 2 x Televisions (inc 50 inch wall mounted Plasma)
- 2 x DVD Player
- 1 x CD/Stereo
- Microwave & Sandwich maker
- 900mm Free Standing Gas Stove/Oven
- 3 Burner Cordon Bleu Gas BBQ with Direct Kitchen Access
- Washing Machine
- 40m2 Outdoor Dining Area with Ceiling Fans
- Separate Downstairs Laundry with Undercover Clothesline
- 2 x 4WD Undercover Car Parking + room for boats/jet skis
Resort Wifi is only available in the main Resort Centre Complex. Guests will require own vehicle as internal resort transport is not available to resort homes. A 4WD with valid permit is a must if venturing outside the resort compound to explore Fraser Island. Permits can be purchased from the resort reception.