According to author May Gibbs, Scribbly Gum's are a traditional bush telegraph. A stay at Fraser Island's Scribbly Gum house will set the jungle drums going amongst friends and family - who'll be green' with envy once they see your holiday snaps.
This lovely home is big enough to house your family and your friends and offers all the comforts and privacy of your own home... along with stunning views to the calm waters of the Great Sandy Strait.
This beautiful property is just a few minutes drive from Kingfisher Bay Resort and its amenities.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 x queen + ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - 1 x double bunk + 1 queen bed foldaway to single
- Bedroom 3 - 2 x double bunk (double below, single on top)
- Additional sofa bed in lounge
- Maximum capacity 9 people
- Air Conditioning (master bedroom only)
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Spa on rear deck
- Video / DVD
- Stove / Oven
- Radio / CD Player
- Washing Machine
Resort Wifi is only available in the main Resort Centre Complex. Guests will require own vehicle as internal resort transport is not available to resort homes. If venturing outside the resort compound to explore Fraser Island a 4WD with valid permit is a must and can be purchased from reception.